Monday, September 20, 2010

iPod Touch 4G Case Unboxing - Gear4 JumpSuit Boost

Apple iPod Touch Case for 4G.
Made by Gear4, called JumpSuit Boost.


This case costs $29.99+tax.
I checked the stores I could go to online first, I went to their online site and saw they had cases, one I liked (chrome) but when I went in the store they didn’t have it. They didn’t even have the iPod Touch 4G (other than Best Buy).
At Best Buy I only saw 2, both were the same Gear4 cases. The other was Gear4 Thin Ice (it is clear), I choose the not clear one which is JumpSuit Boost.
They have many (9?) different kinds of cases.

The case only comes with the case, no micro fibre cloth or any screen protector, just the case.

The box says
-Rubberised finish
-Shock resistant
-Full access to all ports
-Has 2 year warranty

Material
-Rubber
-Flexible

Rubber covers sleep/wake and volume rockers. Needs a bit of force to press but might also be because the rounded/curved body of iPod Touch itself.

Three cut outs: (1)screen, front camera and home button, (2)rear camera and microphone, (3)30 pin dock connector, 3.5 mm headphone jack and speaker.

Very easy to install.
Tight fit other than bottom.
Little lay on table design.
Doesn't add lots of bulk/weight.

My comments
Nothing special about design.
Doesn't felt protective.
Don't like the material.



1 comment:

  1. I believe ipod touch 4g case with Rubberised finish and shock resistance is best to buy, as it can protect the gadget to its maximum.

    ReplyDelete