Monday, October 4, 2010

Zagg Skins Unboxing - Invisible Shield

The Zagg skins finally came in, thought the latest was Friday but I guess the post office had delays.

In the package, there are 2 skins, one for the Apple iPod Touch 4g and one for the iPod Touch 1g.

The iPod Touch 4g skin is the Zagg Invisible Shield Toughness Personalized Style, since it is personalized it is not "invisible".
Price 19.99

On the package, it says:
-Military grade
-Nano-memory technology
-Easy installation
-No spray needed
-Instructions (clean device, peel ZAGGskin from backing, Align ZAGGskin with device and apply)

Package includes the following skin that I chose.


The other skin  the Zagg Invisible Shield for iPod Touch 1g, full body maximum coverage.
Price 24.99


On the package, it says:
-Military grade
-Lifetime guarantee
-#1 protection for all gadgets
-Durable
-Invisible
-Scratch Proof

Package includes:
-Instructions
-Installation card
-Application solution
-invisibleSHIELD film
-Squeegee
-Lint free micro fiber cloth



I had a 50% discount code so these were 50% off (not including shipping).
I have extras if anyone is interested message me on YouTube and I can give you one.

1 comment: